Worship Vocals Course Box Set by Musicademy
Cross Rhythms Product Code: 20875
Product Format: DVD
Content Type: Teaching Resource
Cat. Code: Musicademy MADVDBS1
DVD Region: 0 (Multizone: all regions)
Video Encoding: NTSC
Release Date: 11 Nov 2006
These instructional DVDs contain up to two hours of teaching on each DVD and interviews/guest lessons with worship leaders including Brenton Brown, Leeland, Vicky Beeching, Tim Neufeld (Starfield), Lloyd Wade and Noel Richards.
The Box Set contains volumes 1 to 4 in one package.
By following this 4 DVD course you will increase your confidence and delivery as a singer and worshipper learning:
- 25 comprehensive vocals warm up exercises
- Technical skills including vibrato, good diaphragmatic support and how to use dynamics for added texture
- Essential music theory made easy
- Correct use of head and chest voice, falsetto and vocal frei
- How to work more effectively with a band
- How to harmonise and blend with other singers
A six hour DVD course containing lessons, tips and masterclasses on worship guitar playing as demonstrated by Musicademy tutor Andy Chamberlain with contributions from Matt Redman, Tim Hughes, David Crowder and many more.
Teaching Resource DVD
A box set of four DVDs which covers a year's worth of worship-focussed lessons designed for the complete beginner to keyboard skills.