Acoustic Worship Guitar Course: Intermediate Box Set by Musicademy
Cross Rhythms Product Code: 74760
Product Format: DVD
Content Type: Teaching Resource
Cat. Code: Musicademy IAGBS
DVD Region: 0 (Multizone: all regions)
Video Encoding: NTSC
Release Date: 31 Dec 2008
Intermediate Acoustic Worship Guitar Course Suitable for acoustic guitarists who want to take their playing to the next level.
A years worth of lessons, tricks and techniques. (Totally different material to that contained in Musicademy’s other intermediate guitar course) In this 7 hour, 3-DVD course you will learn:
- Over 60 new substitute chord shapes in keys G,C,D,A,E and B
- How to build strumming patterns around the groove + 35 usable patterns
- 18 finger style and 30 strumming technique ideas
- 10 licks in the style of James Taylor, John Mayer and John Martyn
- 12 unique exercises to help you master Travis picking – great for hymns!
- Tricks for playing any open chord in B without barre chords or capo!
- Use 10ths & 6ths to play alternative acoustic chord voicings up the neck
- Use ‘5’ and add9 chords for power and beauty
- Find four different capo positions for all 12 keys
- Play barre chords without the pain!
- Understand Nashville numbering to transpose easily into any key
- Daily practice backing tracks
- How to use high strung and baritone guitars in worship
- Acoustic guitar buyers guide
- Tips from David Crowder, Tim Hughes, Chris Tomlin, Brenton Brown, Stu G (Delirious), Vicky Beeching, Stuart Townend, Paul Oakley, David Ruis, Leeland, Tim Neufeld (Starfield) and many more
A six hour DVD course containing lessons, tips and masterclasses on worship guitar playing as demonstrated by Musicademy tutor Andy Chamberlain with contributions from Matt Redman, Tim Hughes, David Crowder and many more.
Teaching Resource DVD
A box set of four DVDs which covers a year's worth of worship-focussed lessons designed for the complete beginner to keyboard skills.