- Select the items you want to buy, using the shopping cart
- Go to the checkout and enter your delivery address
- On the checkout page, you'll see a box that says "Have you got a Gift Voucher or Promotional Code?"
- Enter your code into the box, and click the "Use Voucher" button.
You will be able to see that the value of your gift voucher has been deducted from the total cost of the order.
The Small Print
- Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed at our website.
- Only one Gift Voucher may be redeemed against an order.
- The Gift Voucher cannot be used to pay for Gift Vouchers.
- The Gift Voucher has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
- Any unused balance will remain assigned to the Gift Voucher and can be used for any subsequent purchase.
- If the order exceeds the amount of the Gift Voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- Gift Vouchers and unused portions of Gift Vouchers expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
- Normal Cross Rhythms Direct terms and conditions of purchase apply.